Senior Growth Product Manager
Must be located: U.S.A.
Visit company website
View all Cro Metrics jobs
As a Senior Growth Product Manager at Cro Metrics, you will be a hybrid product manager, strategic thinker, account manager and data analyst. Your primary role is to partner with our clients to improve their websites through data-driven experimentation and personalization. A Senior Growth Product Manager spends much of their time interfacing with clients, designers and engineers. On the client side, the Senior Growth Product Manager must be able to generate data-driven ideas that will improve revenue and other key metrics on client websites.
*Our positions are fully remote and to ensure compliance with all applicable labor laws, are open to U.S.-based applicants only. In general, we are not hiring in Washington state, Oregon state, San Francisco, New York, or New Jersey as it is difficult for distributed companies like ours to hire in those locations.*
As a Senior Growth Product Manager, you will be leading all A/B testing and personalization experimentation for the client, which includes the following:
- Partnering with the client for the ideation, prioritization, road-mapping, design, and approval process for all hypotheses generation and experimentation
- Diving deep into the results to deliver the data story, learnings and recommendations from the experiment
- Collaborating with a remote team of engineers, designers and other PMs to support experiment ideation and execution
- Managing all aspects of the client relationship from daily experiment monitoring to kicking off the renewal process to evangelizing the value of Cro Metrics
- Approximately 5-10% travel to visit customers.
Who we’re looking for
Our most successful candidates have the following skills/experience/traits:
- Lifelong learner
- Direct experience running A/B or split tests. We’re not in a position to train people from scratch right now, so you’ll need to relate your experience in order to apply.
- 5+ years of professional experience working in digital product management, user experience design or similar roles on consumer-facing web products
- Demonstrated extremely strong presentation and communication skills – presenting complex ideas is a critical skill for success at Cro Metrics, this is not just a copy/paste from other job descriptions
- Built and delivered product roadmaps full of winning and losing ideas
- Passion for using data to improve user experiences
- Hands-on experience analyzing digital business data to inform decisions and plan strategically
- Worked cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment, preferably in a remote capacity
- Genuinely like working with clients and their distributed stakeholder groups
- Love product strategy, but obsessed with the details on execution
- If you’re interested in checking out the swell people you’ll be working with, click here to learn more about the team.
If you have questions as you go through this, make notes and if we haven’t answered them by the end, feel free to email email@example.com.
- Matching 401k on the first 4% of income subject to a 3 month waiting period.
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based. (However, this doesn’t mean ultimate freedom, this is a full time job where you get to work from where you live.)
- Liberal vacation policy.
- All the professional gear you need to be successful (e.g. macbook, monitor, and noise-cancelling blackwire headset)
Please read our about our culture on our culture page and our main jobs page.
A unique hiring process – we pay you to interview
We’ve found that the best candidates shine most when they are able to participate directly with the team and show their skills in action. This does require some work from you, so we’ll pay you to join the team during a “paid interview”.
Assuming your submission exceeds expectations, we will reach out to schedule a few informal conversations with our team to learn more about you, and provide an opportunity for you to ask questions of us. If all goes well for both you and Cro Metrics, we will hire you for a paid interview where you start working with us for approximately one week (12-15 hours max) as a 1099 contractor. This can be done on the side of your current full-time job so there is less risk to you.
If both parties like working together, we expand the relationship into a full time W2 role. If not, we go our separate ways and both sides “won” in the deal.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.