The role of the Visual Designer is to reinvent and support our visual brand identity on a variety of channels and across the company. In addition, this role will be responsible for developing and stewarding brand strategy, as well as the creation of multichannel assets that help the team and company reach KPIs and goals while ensuring that they meet specifications and maintain a look and feel consistent with the Credit Repair Cloud brand.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent and integrated brand perception. This means a thorough business sense so as to address internal clients and needs while upholding brand identity principles.
- Create designs according to specifications and with a wide range of graphics and layouts for different marketing channels.
- Follow through with all design assignments in a timely fashion, meet deadlines, and perform revisions when necessary.
- Organization is imperative as part of the role is to curate and steward folders and files within a DAM.
- Support a high volume of design needs that roll in from across the company.
- Incorporate art and copy direction into your work.
- Produce a variety of print and digital assets to support marketing and acquisition efforts.
- Collaborate across a multi-faceted company to produce large-scale campaigns.
- Develop new email templates using responsive email design.
- Support online web-based marketing efforts.
- Produce motion graphics that support acquisition efforts across multiple audiences.
- Evolve brand expression; by building on either existing direction, or creating one from scratch.
We're an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Credit Repair Cloud.
- A minimum of 5 plus years of multi-channel marketing experience
- Excellent skills in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Flash, and After Effects.
- Knowledge of digital asset best practices working with HTML, CSS, and social media, in order to edit video content and photographs.
- Strong familiarity with Illustrator, Indesign, Sketch, and Figma.
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience in a visual design-related field.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong sensitivity to color, composition, typography, imagery, and quality.
- Ability to thrive and handle multiple projects in a deadline-driven fast-paced environment
- Ability to redefine and steward a brand identity and deliver on as well as set direction on projects, refine ideas, and deliver final design solutions.
- Knowledge of design for print production best practices.
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality designs for a variety of channels.
- Talent for creativity, composition, and visual problem-solving.
- Agile and able to produce quick graphics when needed, including designs based on a same-day turnaround.
- Experience in ideation and creation of cross-functional marketing campaigns.
- Experience designing for multiple audiences.
- Strong interest in advertising and performance marketing.
- Strong design fundamentals: typography, layout, photo editing, and attention to detail.
- Ability to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Aptitude to work constructively in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- Experience collaborating in multifunctional teams as the visual design lead.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits.
- $1,500 equipment/home office allowance.
- 401k company match-up plan.
- Free Credit Monitoring.
- Competitive Salary.
- Unlimited PTO. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Paid Holidays.
- Generous gender-inclusive paid Parental Leave.
- Compassionate Leave, you'll have flexible paid bereavement leave, medical leave, and natural disaster leave.
- Paid conferences. We are big fans of continued growth.
- Learning budget annual benefits, which include a budget for personal development.
- Profit-Sharing Bonus, we celebrate our hard work and success with monthly profit-sharing distributions.
- Purpose-driven activities, we donate and participate in activities that promote giving and contributing to good causes.
- Free access to Nutrition, Yoga, and Fitness classes through Choose Bright.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Unlimited meditation and mindfulness content through your Premium membership with Insight Timer.
- Fun perks & monthly activities.
- A comprehensive and paid onboarding process.
- The freedom to work from anywhere around the world.
Credit Repair Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with a diverse staff. We hire globally for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and passion. No matter what race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we are all equal here.
We encourage every talented and qualified person to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.)
This position may be performed remotely anywhere in the World and within the United States except in the State of Colorado.