Complete the following to apply:
1. Email email@example.com as the main recipient (our CTO) + cc firstname.lastname@example.org (COO)
2. Use subject line: WWR: [yourname] Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
3. Attach your resume/CV
4. Add anything else relevant in the body of your email (why you would be a good fit, what you are looking for etc).
We are a fully remote team looking for a proactive and experienced Senior Rails Developer to join our team.
Your responsibilities will include working closely with our CTO & COO to develop new, innovative & exciting features (+ improve existing ones) that help improve our customers’ financial future.
If you enjoy solving complex problems, can work across the whole stack from backend to frontend, and know how to get the job done right the first time, this might be a great position for you.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
- Ability to work across the whole stack
- Hotwire and Stimulus.JS experience is a plus
- TailwindCSS experience is a plus as well
- Good experience with testing - both unit, integration, and E2E
- Good working knowledge of SQL and PostgresSQL
- Previous experience working remotely
- Analytical, pro-active & problem-solving skills (along with attention to detail)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to receive & administer constructive feedback
- 4-hour overlap with CET timezone required.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll work with us to architect, build, deploy, and maintain applications that serve both internal and external users
- Design and develop well-tested code when needed
- Write proof of concept or throwaway code when the situation calls for it
- Increase overall code quality long-term
Starting salary is between $80,000 - $120,000 USD depending on your skills and experience. Earning potential for tenured developers is >=$150,000 + based on tangible value provision.