About Credit Glory
Credit Glory is America’s fastest growing credit repair company. We’re actively hiring a highly proactive & talented sales manager. We partner with individuals & families to dispute inaccurate, negative items off their credit report (to improve their score). We've helped tens of thousands of people reach their financial goals by removing hundreds of thousands of inaccurate accounts & fraudulent inquiries off their credit report. Learn more at creditglory.com.
We offer a salary commensurate with experience ($80- 110k). This is a completely remote opportunity that includes flexibility, paid time off, and aggressive advancement opportunities.
Future revenue potential is directly proportional to your value added. The more proactive you are in identifying areas of opportunity, the faster your salary scales.
What to Expect
Fully remote and distributed team is looking for a Product Owner to help bridge the gap between stakeholders’ input and the development team’s “definition of ready”. You’ll assist in the development of improvements to Credit Glory’s CRM, Proprietary Dispute Process & Customer Portal. Your responsibilities will include working closely with our CEO & CTO to develop new, innovative & exciting features (+ improve existing ones) that help improve our customers’ financial future.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience in a product-related position
- Hands-on experience with Agile-driven development
- Previous experience working in a remote team
- Wireframing skills/experience is a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills along with attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Google sheets experience is a must
- Jira experience is a must
What You’ll Do:
- Working directly with stakeholders (including the CEO) to help bridge the gap between business-level requirements and development team’s “Definition of Done”.
- Design, write and help improve user stories, epics and documentation
- Facilitate product-related Scrum meetings
- Increase overall quality across all our products
What you will be working on
- Internal tools & features like CRM
- Call center tool
- Customer and affiliate portal
- Various marketing sites
- Other future projects (i.e. customer-facing mobile application)