Yield and Optimisation Manager
Credit Card Compare
Visit company website
View all Credit Card Compare jobs
Do you think that numbers make the world go round? Do you take great pleasure in solving complex problems? Do you think everyone should make spreadsheets to analyse their personal lives? If so, read on. We might have the job for you.
Australia's largest credit card comparison website, Credit Card Compare (www.creditcardcompare.com.au), are seeking a Yield and Optimisation Manager to play a meaningful role in taking the business forward, farther and faster. This is an opportunity to join a young, dynamic team of digital professionals who have been instrumental to the success of Credit Card Compare.
Reporting to the department heads, you will be the go-to for all yield, optimisation, and reporting across our business. If you’re passionate and motivated with a love for driving yield and optimising revenue, then you’ll excel in this role.
If you had to include buzzwords on your resume you would include: revenue management, yield management, Excel workbooks, pivot tables, vlookup, SQL databases, digital advertising, and forecasting.
This full-time position is a unique opportunity to be part of an established and fast-growing digital company operating at the intersection of fintech and martech.
About the role:
- Optimise the relationship between our traffic acquisition and revenue generation.
- Monitor and analyse key performance metrics.
- Be responsible for the design, management, and optimisation of daily processes to this end.
- Create and manage experiments designed to improve yield.
- Make data-driven recommendations and execute quickly.
- Report results regularly and provide feedback on previous decisions that have been implemented.
- Feed into sales, marketing and data management teams.
- Report into the Head of Sales & Partnerships and Head of Marketing.
- Day-to-day monitoring, optimisation, and yield management of revenue streams, particularly from biddable media.
- Report results, patterns, and insights in a systemised way.
- Build, optimise, and maintain yield forecast models.
- Liaise with sales, marketing, development, customer service, and business operation teams.
What you need:
- Tertiary level degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar field.
- Advanced skills using Excel is a must, but you are also au fait with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of SQL and / or relational databases.
- Two years’ experience in a similar role or successful completion of an internship.
- A team player’s ethos who can articulate complex problems and communicate well with the team and external stakeholders.
- Take a consultative, analytical approach towards delivering business results and process improvements.
- An ambitious and entrepreneurial attitude that rises to a challenge.
- Strong project management and organisational skills with flexibility to work outside of regular hours when needed.
- High attention to detail.
- Fluent in other languages such as Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Tagalog, Japanese, or Indonesian.
- Experience with productivity tools such as Trello and Slack.
- Have a passport.
If this sounds like you then send your CV and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the answer to this question: what is the golden ratio, rounded off to three decimal places?
In your application please include:
- A covering letter
- Copy of your CV
- Examples of projects you have managed
About Credit Card Compare
Credit Card Compare is Australia's largest comparison site designed exclusively to help Australian consumers compare, research, and apply for credit cards. We help millions of Australians confidently select credit cards that improve their lives. Founded in 2008 by brothers David and Andrew Boyd, Credit Card Compare remains independently co-owned by the two original founders to this day. The company is also primed for growth in Asia through the acquisition of Singaporean fintech startup rewards platform, Finty.com.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.