Are you an energetic, technical, hands-on and meticulous Product Marketing Manager looking to join a 100% remote team and champion product innovations to an extremely interesting market?
Then this is an amazing opportunity to join a small-by-design, fast-growth, reputable SaaS company, operating globally.
Creative Force is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own the communication of product innovations to our clients and markets. You’ll be responsible for launching new feature developments and growing the adoption of our products, using a wide range of tools and mediums.
We offer flexibility to work remotely from wherever you are in the world. Even Antarctica – as long as you have a good quality internet connection.
- Ensure all new product developments are promptly communicated to our audiences
- Own in-application marketing
- Work with the marketing team to develop public-facing marketing assets to support product storytelling
- Regularly assess the messaging and positioning of Creative Force products and features
- Serve as the conduit between marketing and product teams
- Contribute to our two product blogs
- This is a commercial / marketing role, so your output has a business imperative, but we absolutely encourage boldness and creativity in this role
- A minimum of 2 years proven success in product marketing or similar role
- Professional demeanour with demonstrated ability to interact with diverse teams and take ownership of initiatives
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Self-starter with ability to build initiatives from scratch, prioritise, and maintain a positive attitude
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Must have a passion for technology and experience with technical products
- Attentive to detail
- You’re curious, and love learning
- Working remotely suits you perfectly; you can work independently, are self-motivated, but enjoy being part of a team and working toward shared goals
- You have access to fast, reliable internet and a dedicated space to work without distractions
What we offer
- Your birthday and work anniversary are holidays every year
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 20 days paid parental leave (available after one year)
- 5 days paid volunteer leave per year to give back to your community
- 12 days paid public holidays (your local country/region public holidays)
- 38 hour work week, Monday to Friday (your weekends are yours)
Personal development and wellbeing
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- A culture of promoting work life balance
- Access to mental health support
Location and compensation
- Full-time role, based remotely, work anywhere [insert region/time zone if required]
- Competitive salary, indexed to your experience and location
- Budget for computer and office equipment (pending 3 month probationary period)
Respect, growth and stability
- Friendly, sociable, responsible, collaborative team (a great place to be)
- Respect for each other’s time, value and contribution
- Regular communication with global team via chat and video calls
- Dynamic, young, growing tech company leveraging all the latest tech tools and leading industry trends
- Stable, bootstrapped, independent business (no VCs calling the shots)
Creative Force is the industry-leading cloud software for organisers of awards, grants, scholarships and pitch competitions to manage submission, evaluation and award of results, online.
We provide the platform to accept and manage awards entries/applications, allocate them to judges/evaluators who then do their judging online, all the while providing organisers clear visibility on how their program is going.
Since launching in Australia late 2013, we’ve had an outstanding market response and we’re now supporting a growing list of clients across Asia Pacific, Europe, North & South America and the Middle East.
Creative Force builds beautifully designed, high quality software and we make sure all our clients have a fantastic experience!
Our growing team is distributed across 30 cities in 18 countries, mostly working from home offices. We use a range of internet-based tools for communication and collaboration that help our teams work closely over global distance and time zones. We’re an energetic group of intelligent, creative, international people, driven by high standards and are passionate about creating and delivering an exceptional product and service.
How to apply
Submission is via the Creative Force system only, the application will take you about 15-20 minutes. Applications from outside the system will not be considered.
Creative Force is an equal opportunity employer. We are a growing business made up of professional, like-minded, mature individuals who celebrate diversity, work in an ethical, discrimination-free environment, value continuous improvement and support environmental initiatives.