Full Stack Web Engineer
Headquarters: Charlottesville, VA
Region: UTC -7 to UTC +2
View all Coshx Labs jobs →
Coshx Labs is hiring a Full Stack Web Developer to help us solve critical technical problems for our clients. We are a team of developers and designers who work alongside our clients as partners who build great software and offer valuable technical guidance.
- Position type: full time, employee
- Salary: $60k-$100k based on experience
The ideal candidate:
- takes on the lead development role in critical projects for our clients.
- shares their web development experience with a team of generalists.
- takes ownership over client relationships by running sprint planning sessions and reporting on a project's status.
- develops informed opinions about new technologies and assessing their fit for a client's needs.
- architects solutions for client projects in a variety of domains.
- backend work experience (e.g. Node, building APIs, Express, Rails, etc.)
- work experience with at least one frontend framework (e.g. Angular, React, Vue, Ember, Meteor, etc.)
- familiarity with various data stores (e.g. key value, document, graph, relational)
- authorization to work in the United States
- a full-time, 40 hour a week commitment
interest in or experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Our employees love working for us because of our:
humble culture of learning and improvement.
great healthcare benefits.
generous device allowance.
flexible work hours and remote-friendly workplace.
- fun-loving attitude and accepting nature.
Apply for this position
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, a link to code you've written (e.g. GitHub profile), and a document describing your past work experience (e.g. a resume, CV, or portfolio).