Cosaic is seeking a dynamic, solution-focused, Senior Solutions Architect to work in close partnership with our Commercial team envisioning and creating complete workflow solutions. You will work with our flagship Finsemble desktop integration platform, our market-leading ChartIQ visualization tool, and a host of bespoke and commodity applications provided by our partners. You’ll serve as a senior member of our autonomous Solutions Engineering team, operating at the intersection of the company’s product development and delivery.
The right candidate will thrive creating novel solutions every day, from vision and approach to hands-on development work. You will bring world-class engineering capabilities combined with a collaborative, pragmatic focus on delivering value for our clients. You will work with technology and business leadership, developers, and product managers to ensure that our partners’ goals are a resounding success.
Excelling in the role means being a technical partner and solution visionary to our prospective clients, an invaluable resource for our commercial sales team, and a strong voice of the customer to our product development teams. As a Senior member of the Solutions Engineering team, you will be positioned to directly impact the company and product strategy moving forward.
Check out what you'll be working on here: https://cosaic.io/
- Senior technologist on Solutions Engineering team.
- Own technical relationship with key stakeholders.
- Highly visible ambassador and evangelist for Cosaic’s technical capabilities.
- Direct delivery of software solutions and prototype product features.
- Company-wide technical and product thought leader.
- Quickly internalize project requirements and constraints to deliver creative and technically sound solutions aligned with business goals.
- Create work at a pace and level of quality consistent with the very best in the industry.
- Own major initiatives in support of our Commercial team, such as technical proofs-of-concept.
- Contribute prototype solutions and product designs informed by customer experience to product development teams.
- Demonstrate thought-leadership in architectural approaches and technical solutions with our prospective partners.
- Evangelize and advocate for Cosaic solutions, and drive commercial wins.
What you bring
- Flexibility and adaptability to successfully work with a range of tools and technologies.
- A passion for clean solutions that focus on delivering business value.
- The creative and technical chops to wrangle elegant solutions from disparate parts.
- Growth mindset and an always-improving approach.
- Ability to thrive in a fluid environment where we continually reassess opportunities.
- A no-BS, just-enough-process, manage-the-work approach to getting stuff done.
What we bring
- The time, space, and tools you need to pursue excellence in your craft.
- Ownership of your approach in an outcomes-focused environment.
- A collaborative team of creative professionals focused on excellence.
- Trust that you know how, when, and where you can achieve your best work.
- A safe environment where experimentation is welcome, failure is a part of the process, and good ideas are valued from anyone.
- A history of successful accomplishments as a primary contributor to the architecture, design, and development of significant production software solutions.
- Significant software engineering experience shipping high-quality production code.
- Experience integrating disparate systems.
- Interest in performing live demos, giving presentations, and speaking at (virtual for now) events and webinars.
- Located in Eastern or Central timezones in the US with ability to travel occasionally (once it is save to do so)
Nice to have
- Some great Github projects to share.
- Experience in consulting or professional services.
- Financial services industry experience
- Webpack, Gulp and other common tooling
Benefits of Working at Cosaic
- Remote First flexible working culture.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Generous benefits package.
- Flat organizational structure, autonomous teams, and minimal management process.
As a growth-stage company we offer the dynamism of a startup with the stability that comes with success. We offer very competitive salaries, medical/dental/vision coverage, generous vacation time, flexible work hours, and free lunch and cold brew daily (when we’re working from an office). Our headquarters are located in downtown Charlottesville and we have offices in New York, London, and Hong Kong. We were recently recognized as the Business of the Year by the Charlottesville Business Innovation Council and rated the #4 Top Place to Work by C- VILLE Weekly. We have also been honored as a Great Place to Work by the Great Place to Work Institute (April 2020 - April 2021).
We’re an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. In recruiting for our team, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, political affiliation, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation in the locations where we operate.
At Cosaic, we believe that when people feel respected and included they can be more creative, innovative, successful, and resilient. A safe, welcoming, equitable environment unlocks this potential, enabling us to do our best work for Cosaic, our customers, partners, and communities.
Job Type: Full-time