What we're looking for
We're looking to expand our team with experienced developers who likes to lead, take responsibility, and motivate fellow team members to keep a high bar for quality, speed and security. You should be comfortable making decisions on the fly, as well as take the leading role in making sure the dev team is meeting deadlines and commitments.
You'll play a large role in developing new features and leading by example. Your educational background is less important as your previous professional experience, your drive, and your personality.
- Write clean, scalable and testable code
- Develop new features and improve existing ones
- Review and refactor code
- Document development and operational procedures
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize own tasks
- Be a team player
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Comfortable working with an existing code base
- 4+ years of experience working with C#
- In-depth knowledge of the .NET Framework
- .NET Core experience
- Web API / Rest interfaces
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
Extra bonus points for the following (not required):
- Development on SaaS systems and startup experience
- Fullstack experience, mainly TypeScript/JS, HTML, CSS, React - not being afraid of doing front end work
- Past experience working with GraphQL, Hangfire, and/or Aurora (MySQL)
From a technical point of view, Corpay One's back-end is built on .NET with C#. On the front-end we work in TypeScript on the React framework, enabling us to build reliable web experiences that can handle high usage volumes. The product consists, among others, of a web application and a mobile application. It'll be the back-end that will have your main focus.