We're looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to ensure and improve the quality of our product. The quality of our product is very important to us, and we always aim to provide the highest quality possible. Your job will be to ensure that the bar is raised, and that we deliver even higher quality.
You'll be working in close collaboration with the the engineering team, as well as with the product team, to ensure and raise the quality of the product we deliver.
Your daily work tasks
- Execute quality assurance on new features and changes
- Plan, create, execute and manage the overall quality planning strategy
- Continuously test the current products and identify deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified defects, issues and inconveniences
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction, by identifying key performance indicators and metrics
- Continuously improve quality assurance
What we're looking for
- 3+ years' experience working with quality assurance, hereby QA processes and QA software
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques
- Experience with Cypress.io and Cucumber
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills - you ask the questions, if the product is not clear
- A high sense of ownership and pride in your, and the teams, performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Programming experience is a plus, but not required
From a technical point of view, Corpay One's back-end is built on .NET with C#. On the front-end we work in TypeScript on the React framework, enabling us to build reliable web experiences that can handle high usage volumes. The product consists, among others, of a web application and a mobile application. It'll be these applications that will have your primary focus.
About (y)our values
Our values mirror our Scandinavian heritage. We are humble, fun, hard-working, and inclusive - today our team consists of more than 15 nationalities. We are constantly pushing the boundaries to make sure that everyone feels part of Corpay One, which is why we hire personalities - not resumes.
Flexibility in the work-life balance is a given, and working at Corpay One can easily be combined with both toddlers as well as teenagers. We work to live - not the other way around. While we have physical offices we support remote work because we do not define talent geographically. Regardless of your location, you can rest assured that you’ll be a valued member of the Corpay One team.
Corpay One is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to maintain and develop our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
For automated front-end tests, we're using Cypress.io
and you will, together with Engineering have the responsibility to ensure that the test suite within Cypress covers all the functionality of the products.