About the job
ContentFly (YC W21) is building the universal API for content creation - our vision is to allow anybody on Earth to get high quality content for their business in a few clicks. We've grown over 700% in the past 10 months profitably, and just raised a round of financing from some of the world's top investors.
Our marketplace has hundreds of great copywriters serving thousands of businesses. We're now looking for Operations Associate that can help orchestrate and assist in improving the mechanics of this marketplace.
Your role will primarily involve supporting our customers and writers behind the scenes as they use our marketplace / product. Your main focus will be to monitor and execute on various marketplace workflows in order to deliver a seamless experience to both our customers and writers.
More specifically you'll:
- Support the Operations team with the daily management of the various pieces of our marketplace such as recruitment of writers, adhoc routing and placement of specific content requests, and supporting various process improvement initiatives.
- Keep an active pulse on our marketplace and dive in to help alleviate any pain points or bottlenecks that form
- Use a variety of tools to automate workflows and ensure the marketplace operates smoothly
- Share insights with the broader team on areas of improvement in the marketplace
About You - Musts
- 1+ years of experience in an operations/BizOps/customer operations role
- Strong problem-solving and analytical acumen. Ability to effectively project manage.
- Self sufficiency: Our team is small and works independently, so you’ll be successful if you’re able to onboard quickly and rely on past experience to make judgment calls with little to no hand-holding.
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats and not afraid of context switching throughout the day
- Familiarity with tools such as Zapier; Metabase; Heap; HotJar
- Able to work in EST/EDT or with 4 hours overlap to these timezones during business hours
About You - Nice to haves
- Experience in a similar operations role
- Experience in consulting, product management, or a BizOps role in the past
- Experience with SaaS and/or marketplace technology companies
- Basic knowledge of programming and data analysis techniques/tools (e.g. Python; SQL; Excel)
Salary: USD$50,000 per year
- Monthly Health and Wellness stipend
- Hardware (Laptop, Monitor) and Office Equipment stipend every three years
- Monthly remote working stipend (e.g. co-working space)
- Annual Professional Development/Education stipend
- Annual company retreat
- Unlimited vacation policy
This position is fully remote, you can apply from and work from anywhere.