Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Must be located: North America
Visit company website
View all Constructor.io jobs
Constructor's mission is to empower our customers to build great search that drives growth by anticipating users’ needs.
We are a search-as-a-service company that differentiates itself by taking on the hard problem of site search on our customers' behalf. We believe that search is -- at its core -- a data science problem and use machine learning to provide our customers with the best possible experience. Customers of note include Jet.com/Walmart, Expensify, an international educational publisher and an international cosmetics retailer.
Our product managers are charged with empathizing with our customers in order to help to shape the future of Constructor.io.
We are seeking an exceptional Product Manager who can dive deep with engineering to understand technical challenges and constraints; work with sales to understand prospective customer’s pain points; and coordinate ideal messaging with marketing -- all while maintaining focus on our customers.
You will be as talented at communication as they are at analysis and user discovery. Recognizing that a product manager is more effective at leading through persuasion than decree, this individual is expert in artful communication across functional roles, teams and personalities to influence company trajectory. Furthermore, the ideal candidate should be just as comfortable discussing search internally as they are with external partners and current or prospective customers.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work with engineering to define the product roadmap and execute backlog while balancing efficient delivery with high-quality work.
- Orchestrate go-to-market activities with sales and marketing.
- Conduct customer and user interviews to inform product priorities.
- Ensure coordination between teams (front-end, back-end, devops, data science) to deliver customer value.
- Work to support major new customer onboarding where necessary.
- Perform competitive research and analysis, and regularly report it back to the team.
- Research market trends, and make sure we're planning for where the market will be in a few years, not just today
You'll be a great fit if:
- You seek an entrepreneurial environment and have a track-record of delivering results in a high-growth environment
- You have excellent analytical abilities and can effectively use data to drive decisions
- You are motivated to deliver value in production and aren't satisfied with works-in-theory solutions
- You have experience running product in a B2B SaaS context or think you can learn the ropes quickly enough :)
- You are collaborative, value learning and want to accomplish great things
- You have demonstrated success working with teams including a significant number of remote members, particularly in engineering roles.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.