In House Accountant/HR Manager Full Time w/ Benefits
Full-TimeAdministrativeNorth America Only
We are looking to bring in a new head of accounting and HR. This is a dual hat role that will be performed entirely remotely from within the US. We currently employe less than 50 people inside the US as well as a handful of international contractors. Our company has been in continual business since 2010.
- Perform bookkeeping duties for all transactions in Quickbooks Online
- Pay company taxes, payroll taxes, and other fees in the normal course of business
- Prepare and file quarterly and yearly taxes under the supervision of an outside CPA firm
- Collect, file, sort, and pay invoices from venders and contractors
- Introduce new employees to our company's benefits such as 401k plans, healthcare, etc
- Setup new employees with required work system on their first day
- Manage our vender relationship with benefit providers such as 401k plans and healthcare
- Manage our relationship with our client's account payable teams
- Run financial simulations and cash flow models for the business
- Work with company employees involving HR and payroll concerns
- Report directly to the CEO and Board of Directors
- CPA (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping experience
- HR experience
- Remote company experience.
- Fluency in computers especially Mac and Apple experience
- Top notch communication skills both written and spoken
The position is estimated to take 15-25 hours per week on normal weeks, more when on boarding new employees or during tax filing season. This position will be listed as a full time W2 position, though historically we have seen a much lower utilization of hours than the typically 40 hour work week.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Company computer equipment
- Remote work with flexible hours
- 401k with company matching
We are looking to fill this position very quickly to replace a transitioning team member.