Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
You’ll need to have experience (3-5 years) in planning, designing, and carrying out research activities with users that will help the team get a deep understanding of the people that use our services. The research you carry out and the insights you provide will inform the delivery of user-centered experiences for our digital products, and you’ll help us to understand changing user behaviours over time. As well as conducting a range of user testing projects yourself, you’ll also provide guidance and share best practices with the product and design teams and other areas of the organisation to help them conduct their research.
You’ll join an agile development team that works remotely around the world. We use collaboration tools such as Figma, Slite, Linear, and Slack to communicate effectively.
We strive to make Conduktor a place where talented people who care about our mission can do the best work of their careers. We have a flexible and collaborative approach to all aspects of our work. If you’re the right person for the job, we’ll make it work for you, and you can be confident that you’ll be working with an exceptional team.
- Develop and maintain a set of user personas based on research and data about our audiences to help us empathise with our users and understand their goals.
- Measure the impact of our digital platforms, with a focus on user journeys, user engagement, and accessibility.
- Work closely with product owners and key stakeholders across our team to understand the problems we are trying to solve
- Contribute to and help deliver a road map of user testing areas to be carried out across the year.
- Present findings of our users and their behaviours to stakeholders through examples, presentations, and regular reporting.
- Advocate a user-centered approach to designing and building digital products
- Share knowledge about user experience research across the design team
Experience and personal attributes
You should have:
- Demonstrable experience of working as a professional digital User Experience Researcher
- An understanding of best practices for qualitative research, quantitative research, and reporting
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to clearly articulate your findings and share feedback with a range of stakeholders
- With a proactive and self-starting nature, you like to find problems and fix them to make things better for everyone
- Empathy, a pragmatic attitude, and the ability to see the bigger picture
We welcome applicants with:
- Experience of working in an agile team
- Experience of working with Software Engineers, Product Managers, Product Designers
- Experience in developing user personas for digital products
- Experience in setting up regular reporting to track changes to users’ behaviour over time
- An understanding of using analytics tools to inform your research.
- Premium Medical Insurance
- Extra Holidays
- Remote First
- Competitive Salary
- Referral Bonus
- Company Events
- Equipment & Co-work Allowance
- Flexible hours