Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
At Conduktor our mission is to help companies operate their data by making their Apache Kafka journey easier. We’re an international startup and we are looking for highly motivated, tech/data-oriented people who want to share this amazing journey with us. We have thousands of happy users around the world from Fortune 500 companies, and we need your help to scale up!
Why join us
As the first design hire on the recently-established marketing team, you’ll have the opportunity to truly spearhead and own the brand and creative vision for all the Conduktor products as well as the general company brand. Here’s a few reasons why this role might be interesting to you:
The Senior Marketing Designer will report to our Design Lead and work closely with the CMO, Marketing and Product teams.
- You’re a dedicated and creative graphic designer who is excited about creating across the many channels an in-house marketing team supports.
- You’re flexible on what you can design but strict in your attention to detail.
- You like the challenge of setting and maintaining visual brand identity across mediums and know-how to emulate them while thinking critically about the audience for each product.
- You’re comfortable receiving feedback from a marketing lead and working collaboratively with a cross-functional team.
- You work well independently and are comfortable meeting deadlines while ensuring clear communication along the way.
- You’re comfortable with a very international team
- You have demonstrated the ability to design high-impact landing pages with modern UI
- Create brand guidelines for each product in collaboration with our product designers. A unique opportunity to build upon the strong brand of Conduktor and use it to build a strong visual identity for our other products.
- Be able to prepare, present and own your creative vision, strategy and brand concepts while still being open to feedback and experimentation with new ideas.
- Own the layout and design for our product marketing websites. Ensure all product websites align with our mission, brand image, and marketing strategy, and showcase a beautiful and user-friendly flow throughout.
- Design, produce and manage visual marketing touchpoints, including landing pages, paid ads, email and social media assets.
- Maintain brand standards and provide design feedback and guidance to vendors and agency providers as needed.
We’re looking for someone who has most of the following (but please apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement):
- 5+ years working as a Graphic or Marketing Designer, ideally working with or on in-house tech startup design/marketing teams
- Mastery of graphic and digital design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, etc
- Extensive experience creating landing pages, social media assets, email headers, paid ads, and a variety of other digital marketing touchpoints
- Ability to work during CET (or CET+3) timezone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Nice to have: Motion design/video editing skills with After Effects
- Premium Medical Insurance
- Extra Holidays
- Remote Friendly
- Competitive Salary
- Referral Bonus
- Company Events
- Equipment Allowance
- Flexible hours