Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
At Conduktor, our mission is to help companies operate their data by making their data streaming journey with Apache Kafka easier.
We are a full-remote startup mostly based in Europe for the engineering teams, and we are looking for highly motivated, tech/data-oriented people who want to share this amazing journey with us. We have thousands of happy users around the world from Fortune 500 companies, and we need your help to scale up!
We are looking for Front-end Engineers to help us build our various products (internal and public-facing).
To be successful in this role you must have experience with React + Typescript, interested in products manipulating data, have experience with GraphQL, and used to work with backend teams (we are working with Scala).
What will you be doing?
- Build our new shiny products (React/TS/GraphQL)
- Bring your Front-end experience to improve the overall code quality, tools and processes
- Work with our backend teams (Scala backends) using GraphQL and OpenAPI
- Work with our UI/UX designer to ensure the user experience to be flawless
What skills & experience do you need?
- Pass our Coding Challenge reviewed by our team: Go to Github to access the challenge
- 3+ years using React + TS
- GraphQL experience, OpenAPI
- Worked with SSE or websockets for real-time purposes
- (bonus) Apache Kafka. No prior knowledge is necessary, but you will develop interfaces for this so it's good to understand!
- Premium Health Care coverage
- Flexible working hours and full remote working
- Agile working environment with short decision paths
- Your choice of devices and tools that make you work the best
- Popular tools: Slack, Google Meet, Notion, Linear, Slite
- International team with a wealth of knowledge