Senior Full Stack Developer
Headquarters: Huntsville AL
Must be located: North America
Visit company website
View all CommentSold jobs
About the Role
As a senior full stack developer on our team you’ll be primarily responsible for owning the delivery, quality and performance of our web applications. We are looking for experienced product developers that want to come in and help take ownership for the improvement and expansion of our web platform.
Our platform supports mobile applications as well as a core web experience and integrates against a large number of outside systems. The right candidate will have familiarity with things like OAuth, web API design and scaling web application performance.
Our web app is built on the PHP Laravel platform and makes use of core laravel functionality to drive web and job queue processing. For storage we are using MySQL and redis, on the front end we are using standard templating and JS libraries.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or technical field of study OR commensurate professional experience
- At least 7 years of professional experience in full stack web development roles
- Hands on experience with one of Rails, Django, Laravel or equivalent
- Proven experience in a product development role ideally for a consumer facing product
- Experience with a web scripting language (PHP, Ruby, Python)
- You’re comfortable working from the top of the stack to the bottom
- Experience working with database and cache data stores (eg. redis)
- Strong understanding of core web technologies
- Remote oriented team and workflow
- Your pick of development hardware
- Home internet reimbursement
- Co-working space reimbursement
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.