About The Role
We are looking for a talented Lead UX&UI Designer for around 12-20hrs per week starting ASAP for a long term collaboration.
You will be working on a cutting edge workflow tool, initially for marketing agencies. We want to make defining business process as easy as it is in i.e. zapier.com
. We are a funded startup and already have a live MVP.
You will be the lead designer for this web app, and you are expected to do everything from wireframing to interaction design and pixel perfect designs. You'll work closely with the founder and one other designer.
You have a strong sense of modern design and love minimalism, and you are able to quickly understand complex applications.
- You have at least 2 years of experience working with Figma and know your way around creating components.
- You have a portfolio of AT LEAST 4 great looking WEB app designs, from which you can share some screenshots with us.
- At least 3 years experience as a UX/UI designer for web apps, 2 yrs with mobile
- You also like designing the interactive parts of a screen, i.e. how the screen looks during drag and drop of an item, or what happens on selection.
- You worked on a more complex app (i.e. B2B) before.
Question? Or apply right away?
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
, no motivation letter is required. We will send you some short screening questions to answer, which we will use to select a shortlist of candidates that we will interview. A skill test might is part of the process.