Join our tight-knit early-stage remote team that thrives on delighting users and building magical products that improve peoples' lives. Whether you've done support at a startup before or come from an entirely different background, as a Product Support specialist at CoinTracker you'll delight out customers with world class customer support and help make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone.
You may enjoy this role if you:
- Love writing.
- Are passionate about cryptocurrency.
- Like explaining complex topics to people in a simple way.
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Can turn customer pain points into insightful product feedback.
- Love constantly learning about a technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth.
- Thrive in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity.
- Work effectively in a remote setting and are able to overlap with our core hours of 9 AM to 12 PM PT.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Clear and proficient in written communication in English.
- Empathetic, positive, patient and excited to help users' solves their pain points.
- Organized, reliable, independent and productive.
- Comfortable with mathematical and financial topics.
- Excited about providing fast-paced support in a high growth startup.
- Looking learn about startup support in a hands on manner.
- Answer technical customer inquiries via email.
- Generate high quality educational resources for our users and team.
- Work collaboratively with our product team and engineers to understand, prioritize and implement customer feedback.
- Learn and grow with a fast growing team.
- Ship four pieces of educational or support content about CoinTracker / crypto taxes that increase user engagement, or reduce incoming ticket volume
- Demonstrate week over week growth in knowledge by improving ticket output.
- Consistently contribute to the support & company culture
- Helps other teammates solve user problems
- Shares ideas and tips with the team
- Actively participate in and starts conversations amongst the team
- Close an average of 250 support tickets per week, while maintaining an 80% happiness rating.
- Expand our internal knowledge base with weekly contributions.
What's it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully distributed, tight-knit team spread across North America and Europe. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Intercom, Linear, Notion, Slack, and Zoom. We also stay aligned and bonded through two-week sprints, standups, all hands and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives. Learn more about our guiding principles
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you!