Technical Recruiter / Community Manager (Central / South America)
Must be located: Central / South America
View all CodementorX jobs →
CodementorX is a global network of elite developers that allows startups and enterprise companies to flexibly and affordably scale their engineering teams. Each software developer must pass a rigorous screening process that ensures they can effectively communicate and perform on long-term, high impact projects.
At CodementorX, we are building a core remote team that spans the globe, and we are looking for talented technical recruiters / software developers to join our engineering sourcing and matching verticals.
As a Technical Recruiter & Community Manager at CodementorX, you will be responsible for 1) onboarding developers who have been approved to join our talent network and 2) matching them to client projects where they are a best fit.
You will work closely with the Developer Community Manager to ensure that each developer is oriented to our platform and with the Director of Sales to ensure they are prepared to work on client projects.
As an Engineering Matcher, you will be the primary point of contact for developers before, during, and after client projects, ensuring each has an optimal experience at CodementorX.
This position is remote, although the ideal candidate will be located in Central America or South America.
- Coordinate with the CodementorX Sales team regarding clients’ developer requirements
- Verify the details of job requests to ensure they are accurate and complete
- Match CodementorX developers to client projects based on skillset and availability
- Reach out to ideal developers in the CodementorX network via chat, email, and phone
- Prioritize the screening and onboarding of developers for specific roles
- Act as a the primary technical point of contact for clients and developers who have expressed interest, updating them on the matching process and answering questions regarding technical feasibility
- Develop a rapport with the CodementorX developer community, offering support and guidance from onboarding through post-engagement
- Continually propose new ideas to improve the effectiveness of the matching process
- Occasionally host or attend local developer meetups and events to share the benefits of CodementorX
- Be in communication with the sales and developer community team members via Slack
- At least 2 years of experience as a technical recruiter or technical sourcer working specifically on software development positions or as a software developer with a proven track record of networking with other developers
- Deep understanding of the Central and South American talent landscape
- Ability to discern how a developer fits within a specific role
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grasp of grammar and the English language
- Experience working under pressure and consistently hitting well-defined goals
- Ability to communicate effectively by phone, email, and Slack
- Experience working in a remote position is preferred
- Must be an individual contributor and autonomous
- Willingness to master their craft with purpose
- Central America
- South America
- Full Time
Apply for this position
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your LinkedIn/resume and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for the role.