Technical Support and Solutions Engineer (Europe/Middle East) – Job ID: TSE3
Headquarters: Austin, TX
View all Codelathe jobs →
At CodeLathe, we are building the world’s most powerful unified file services platform that organizes enterprise data, enhances collaboration and productivity while providing ironclad data protection. Our product FileCloud is quickly becoming the standard in Enterprise File Services space and it is widely used by Global 2000, Fortune 500 and world leading organizations in city, state and federal governments. We are based out of Austin, Texas, USA and looking for talented people anywhere in the globe. For more information, please visit our site: https://www.getfilecloud.com.
Organize enterprise information and make it universally accessible!
Top Ten Reasons to Join Us
- Work with a world class engineering team that is out to change the world
- Fast growing company with lots of growth opportunities
- Strong engineering and product focused culture
- 100% Remote Job – Work comfortably from your home office and avoid the commute
- Unique, customer driven software development process
- Work on the most challenging technical problems – File Systems, Search, AI, Distributed Systems.
- Work on widely used cutting edge tech stack
- Gender diversity – Men (60%), Women (40%)
- Part of a huge 10+ Billion $ and growing market space
- Competitive compensation based on experience and location
- Answer technical questions about software installation, deployment and usage scenarios
- Perform product/sales demo to customers
- Help on-boarding customers
- Assist customers with installation and configuration of CodeLathe software
- Work directly with customers to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues with CodeLathe’s software
- Assist Engineering teams by escalating, reproducing customer issues until a solution is reached
- Add and improve technical documentation
- Bachelor’s Engineering degree with 3 or more years of professional technical support experience is required
- Ability to work in USA and Europe time zones
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS Administration and Troubleshooting including Active Directory is required
- Strong Experience with Linux Administration and Troubleshooting is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision
- Genuinely passionate in helping others, takes ownership and pride in their job
- Good local market understanding and previous experience as sales engineer/account executive
- Proficiency in German or Arabic is required.
Apply for this position
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Compensation is based on experience and location. Please note the Job ID:TSE3 in the email subject.