Account/Sales Executive (Germany)
Headquarters: Austin, TX
Must be located: Europe
Visit company website
View all Codelathe jobs
CodeLathe, (an Austin, TX, USA based company) is looking for a passionate account/sales executive from Germany (German Speaking regions) to join our growing sales organization. This is a remote-job position and will require working remotely with other team members.
At CodeLathe, we are building the world’s most powerful enterprise file services platform that organizes enterprise data, enhances collaboration and productivity while providing ironclad data protection. Our product FileCloud is quickly becoming the standard in Enterprise File Services space and it is widely used by Global 2000, Fortune 500 and world leading organizations in city, state and federal governments. We are based out of Austin, Texas, USA and looking for talented people anywhere in the globe.
Top Ten Reasons to Join Us
- Work with a world class engineering team that is out to change the world
- Fast growing company with lots of growth opportunities
- Strong engineering and product focused culture
- 100% Remote Job – Work comfortably from your home office and avoid the commute
- Unique, customer driven software development process
- Work on the most challenging technical problems – File Systems, Search, AI, Distributed Systems.
- Work on widely used cutting edge tech stack
- Gender diversity – Men (60%), Women (40%)
- Part of a huge 10+ Billion $ and growing market space
- Competitive compensation based on experience and location
- Perform full-cycle sales – prospecting, qualifying leads, explaining the value proposition and closing the opportunities.
- Deliver product/sales demos to customers, provide technical answers and recommend best practices to get maximum value out of FileCloud.
- Generate sales pipeline through warm/cold calls, referrals, free trials, events and marketing generated leads
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, solution architecture and product management teams to achieve customer goals
- Answer technical questions about software installation, deployment and usage scenarios
- Unearth customer pain points and bring insights to the product team
- Use Salesforce for managing leads, opportunities, communication and forecasting
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision
- Genuinely passionate in helping others, takes ownership and pride in their job.
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and a go-getter attitude
- Strong technical aptitude, Able to understand the problem space, market and customer goals
- Previous experience in selling SAAS or software applications
- Proficiency in German is required
- Ability to work in USA and Europe time zones.
Location: Remote. If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Compensation is based on experience and location. Please note the Job ID:AEE2 in the email subject.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.