Location: Remote; Candidates ideally located in time zones UTC+5 to UTC+9
Closing date: June 27th
Climate Catalyst is a new organization established to secure ambitious national policies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, by working with civil society organizations driving change, businesses and investors, and new champions for climate action.
We are seeking a Campaign Coordinator to support the Climate Catalyst team as we build power in new and existing spaces, convene partners, design, test, and launch strategies, and scan the horizon for how to reduce emissions as quickly as possible.
The ideal candidate is passionate about solving the climate crisis, has some experience in campaign and project management, is focused and organized enough to handle multiple projects and timelines, enjoys collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders, and is seeking to learn by doing whatever the day/week/project needs. This role would suit someone at the start of a meaningful career in social change.
About The Role
- The overall remit of this role is to:
- Support Climate Catalyst campaigns and staff with programmatic and administrative responsibilities.
- Track project and task timelines, and support teammates with producing deliverables.
- Assist with event logistics, stakeholder engagement and outreach, research and writing documents, presentations, and other communications.
What You Will Do
- Work as a member of various campaign teams and support the Campaign Director and Campaign Manager in translating strategies to work plans
- Support the team in creating and updating network and power maps, concept notes, critical pathways, and other campaign tools
- Track and update campaign projects and timelines
- Support stakeholder outreach and serve as a point of contact for partners
- Support event logistics including event planning, agenda setting, and communications
- Conduct research as directed, draft content for a variety of audiences
What You Would Bring
- A commitment to Climate Catalyst’s mission
- Paid or unpaid experience in campaigning, organizing, or project management
- Familiarity with tools like Asana, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and other common software, and willingness to learn new programs
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Strong communication skills and high level of fluency in written and spoken English.
How You Work
- Objective focused and detail oriented
- Eager to collaborate and solve challenges
- Team player and true champion of your colleagues
- Active listener who elevates the thinking of their teams
- Humble, with low ego and ready to roll up your sleeves
- Committed to our values of courage, collaboration, diversity and learning
Compensation + Benefits
The baseline salary for this role is local currency equivalent of $52,000 - $61,000 and we may apply a location factor of .9 or .95 depending on region of hire
Benefits include: wellness stipend, professional development, co-working space coverage, generous pension contribution and more
Currently, our main working language is English. Fluency in another language is highly valued.
This position may require travel when and if it is safe to do so.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment tasks or otherwise participating in the interview process, please inform us of that in the relevant application section.
Diversity at Climate Catalyst
Climate Catalyst aims to design inclusive strategies to meet our objectives. We recognize that the only way to deliver on that is to build a diverse team made up of people with varying backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We encourage people from historically marginalized and currently under-represented groups in the climate movement, to apply to work with us.
Climate Catalyst is a project of Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors, Inc. (RPA). RPA is an equal opportunity employer.