What we're working on:
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. This particular role will focus on mentoring enthusiastic students with just a few years of experience to advance from our in-house Academy to client projects.
Who You Are:
- You are a Senior Developer that enjoys training and developing other developers.
- You have strong interpersonal and advanced verbal communication skills.
- Extensive library of teaching tools to help developers reach the next level
- You have the ability to successfully present information to groups of individuals, guide decisions.
What You'll Do:
Mentor engineers to build systems and solve new problems
- Review pull requests and use comments to guide developers
- Teach how to build, deploy and operate high-scale web applications
- Create engineering challenges from existing projects
- Judge progress and graduation to client engagements
- 6+ years of professional industry experience as a full-stack engineer
- Extensive experience working with web applications
- Familiarity with AWS and build processes
What We Offer
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
- Fully remote role in a fully remote company
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible Family Leave
- Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
- Strong Clevertech Community
- Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
- Clevertech Gives Back Program