The mission of Head of Growth is a key focus on increasing brand visibility through product marketing, community evangelism, and core messaging - ultimately driving Clean Kitchen's revenue.
Your task and responsibilities:
- Oversee the development of product marketing, messaging, and storytelling for a diverse set of target customers for Clean Kitchen.
- Create a pathway to an effective category creation by shaping the story of who we are and why we matter. Leverage our unique value proposition to our customers.
- Build a clear, powerful, and recognized Clean Kitchen brand, both at the company and product levels.
- Evolve and drive the company’s brand strategy - lead integrated and strategic marketing and communications plan to advance Clean Kitchen’s brand awareness via campaigns and programs.
- Content generation: own creative and content marketing ranging from sales collateral to blog content and social media content.
- Manage outbound marketing efforts from advertising, AR/PR, Digital, Web, Social, and Events to drive visibility across stakeholders.
- Build a world-class team. Train and develop a team, motivate people to perform at their best, and provide effective and timely feedback to achieve results.
- Be a member of the executive team that embraces the company’s culture and is a positive force multiplier of our values.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- A strong go-to-market executive who has owned a broad range of functions in high-growth environments either as a marketing head.
- Experience in building and managing GTM motion across different market segments - demonstrated skill in synthesizing competitive trends, market data, and customer insights into action plans.
- A track record of success in well-funded early-stage companies is ideal. Some experience in growth-stage private companies is preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create, communicate and direct a team to achieve the company’s vision. Understanding and experience working across all marketing functions, from product to communications.
- Solid general business skills, including analytical and project management skills, comfortable with managing budgets and monitoring business results.
- Deep experience in content creation, creative marketing, and driving integrated, lasting marketing campaigns.
- Experience in a leadership role encompassing branding, brand strategy, and brand management with a thorough knowledge of all aspects of marketing principles and demonstrated success and performance in an early-stage company.
- Highly disciplined and organized, both operationally and in thought process.
- A good person with high EQ. Clean Kitchen is a close-knit team and we are looking for someone to help foster and grow an awesome culture.
- Full independence and autonomy
- Competitive compensation, bonuses
- An opportunity to work fully remote
- Referral program, we will tell you more about it
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility, and ownership
- Ability to contribute and shape the product in its early stages
- Career growth, as we are still small and there plenty of opportunities coming up
At Clean Kitchen people feel empowered, supported, and included. Trust and transparency are built into the way we work. Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Clean Kitchen encourage you to apply even if you’re still developing some of above mentioned skills! We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. We are diverse team with many nationalities.
At Clean Kitchen, we aim to change the way people eat. Within the project, end users can choose any dish from the application menu, after a while fresh and precise ingredients will be delivered to their doors in a box, this way people can save a considerable sum of money, avoid food waste, and of course keep their kitchen clean. Our mission is to help people to make their daily cooking routine more enjoyable, easy, and healthy. We help everyone to be the best chief on their kitchen.
We are growing very fast, thanks to our team we have reached 80% MoM growth. We improve and work on our strategies, as we are thinking big and want to make positive revolution on the market.