Senior Support Engineer - APAC Region
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
View all CircleCI jobs →
- To apply for this role you should be located in an APAC equivalent timezone - UTC +13 to UTC +8 so you do not need to work far outside of normal business hours where you live.
- This job is Monday-Friday, full-time office hours in your timezone (hours are flexible but we prefer it if you can keep a regular pattern). You need to be available for full time work
- You have strong Linux / Unix based operating system knowledge with at least two years professional experience using command line tools on a daily basis. Bash and shell scripting skills are required.
- You have some professional experience developing web and / or mobile applications.
- You’re familiar with the ecosystems around the web application stacks for some of these languages (their frameworks, dependency management tools and deployment options).
- You’re familiar with relational and non-relational databases and their configuration options.
- You’re experienced with Git and GitHub / Bitbucket.
- You’ve worked with Docker and container based technologies.
- You’re comfortable searching and reading log files to locate the source of problems.
- Have some knowledge of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development.
- Have some knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication skills are a core requirement. Your writing is clear and simple.
- You’re confident with humility and empathy.
- You’re patient and resilient, with an excellent sense of humor.
- You have determination and take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion. If it needs doing, you do it.
- You are self-sufficient and love the challenge of solving problems and learning new things (especially about computing and programming).
Apply for this position
If you’re interested in joining the team, please apply using the link below and answer the questions included. If you have a public presence on the web (Twitter, blog, Github, LinkedIn, etc.) please share relevant links. https://jobs.lever.co/circleci/e403d5d1-69dd-4eb1-9187-8104c778f641?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=WeWorkRemotely