Customer Experience Specialist
Headquarters: San Diego, CA
Must be located: North America
Visit company website
View all Churn Buster jobs
About Our Company
Churn Buster has safeguarded over a billion dollars of recurring revenue for some of the biggest names in SaaS and e-commerce.
With Churn Buster, businesses are recovering more *failed subscription payments* than ever before, reducing churn and support costs with advanced retention campaigns—and no code required. Every day we improve upon the most effective, secure payments recovery system ever built.
Our small, distributed team is agile, always learning, and committed to long-term, profitable growth. Life balance is a high priority, and time spent with family & friends, enjoying the outdoors, etc. is treated as an integral part of happiness at work.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to help our customers find more value and enjoyment working with Churn Buster.
As an early member of our team, this is not actually a specialist role (despite the misleading title). You will tend to a broad set of responsibilities throughout the customer lifecycle, aligning them toward their goals with our product.
These responsibilities include helping customers with technical integration, advising best practices during new account setup, proactive check-ins with high-value accounts, circulating feedback to our product team, and handling inbound support questions.
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grow and maintain our clients’ trust via email, chat, phone, video conference, and sometimes in-person. You should also be familiar with CRMs and help desk software (we use Intercom and Close.io).
- Proactive outreach to high-value customers, regularly connecting with multiple points-of-contact at their company, identifying their goals, advising them on more effective product usage, soliciting feedback, aligning them with future goals.
- Helping customers through live chat, email, phone calls, and screen shares to fine-tune their accounts and ensure they are successful with our product (setup, onboarding, and beyond)
- Troubleshooting to quickly identify the source of customer issues and solve problems with empathy, as a customer advocate
- Delivering customer feedback and reporting usage trends to our product team, helping to drive customer-focused product development
- Creating technical documentation such as FAQs, guides, knowledge-base articles and how-to’s for Churn Buster customers
- Automating baseline support to orient customers via in-app notifications, based on feedback and common points of confusion/interest.
You could be a good fit if you…
- Have previous experience in a Customer Success role
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience working with a B2B software company
- Can develop a solid technical understanding of how a software product works, with the ability to problem-solve for customers independently
- Are a high integrity individual with a passion for personal growth, and excellent written and spoken English
- Communicate extremely well via Slack, email, and other tools (this is a remote position and communication is everything!)
- Are based in a US timezone, preferably Pacific or Mountain.
Perks at Churn Buster
- Work with an ambitious, small team, at a company that provides a measurable financial benefit to customers.
- 100% remote work
- Competitive compensation
- Encouraged personal time off
- Yearly team retreats (last year was in San Diego, CA 🏝)
- Learning budget
To apply for this position, email email@example.com and include:
1) A few words about yourself, and the opportunity you see in working with Churn Buster.
2) Your favorite weekend activity, and/or one of your personal goals for 2019.
3) A link to your LinkedIn profile.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.