We are looking for a product manager to help us grow our customer base and make every team on Chili Piper more productive.
You’re constantly identifying user problems and thinking critically about which to prioritize. You know how to measure and interpret the results of your team’s efforts. You love working on teams, side-by-side with the best engineers and designers. You easily manage several projects at once and you don’t miss deadlines.
Chili Piper has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking, and, above all, collaborative.
What you will be doing
- Become an authority in your product area. You’ll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of research, feedback collection from cross-functional teammates, and competitive data analysis.
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics.
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Drive execution against our plan in collaboration with Engineering and Design peers: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs and risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
What skills you should have
- Prior Saas experience is a must
- 3+ years of experience building and delivering successful products. You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap with minimal guidance
- Talent for mediating challenging interests and finding creative solutions
- Strong written communication skills
- You love building complex products that engage users
- You understand how to take highly complex data and turn it into actionable insights
- You like to be challenged by enterprise-grade problems
- Are very very passionate about every small detail in a product and always dedicated to improving your craft
- Love a good scrum and neatly organized kanbans