Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Have you ever written a Python script to automate a thoughtless task away? Configured Shortcuts on your iPhone to save time or to impress your friends? Trained a complex network of smart holiday lights to blink to the tune of Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas” (or, ideally something much groovier…)?
We’re hiring our first ever Technical Solutions Specialist (this role is also listed on our Careers page under Sales Engineer)! Selling ChartMogul is pretty straightforward (well, ~57%) of the time. But sometimes, prospective customers have complex functional and technical requirements based on their billing practices. That’s where you come in — your job is to work alongside a dashing group of hilarious salespeople to solution the socks off complex sales cycles. Goodbye, socks!
Yes, you’ll help run sales cycles and onboard new customers. You’ll also have the opportunity to help us build sales engineering as a true ChartMogul function. That means building and refining processes, implementing tools, and whatever else we decide makes sense!
Ultimately, our ideal candidate is excited about helping prospective customers figure out what it takes to get started with ChartMogul. They are unafraid of diving deep into billing practices, systems, SaaS metrics, and data models to collect and organize the information needed to surface a brilliant solution.
You don’t necessarily need to have done it before, but what we’re looking for:
- Ability to understand and communicate a complex product to technical buyers
- Experience with complex system integrations
- Previous hands-on experience with APIs
- Working knowledge of JSON, SQL, Python, and Ruby
- A healthy curiosity for technical problem solving and helping customers
- Ability to lead scoping calls to discover and organize customer requirements; functional and technical
- Experience developing comprehensive solutions based on requirements discovered, leveraging all capabilities of the ChartMogul data platform
- Experience talking to and presenting to clients. Strong verbal, written, and non-verbal communication skills required
- Willingness to contribute in more than one capacity and a high-energy, get s*** done attitude
- A self-driven, motivated, and dynamic personality who is comfortable working remotely
Nice to have
- Experience selling alongside a sales team in SaaS or a similar setting
- Knowledge of SaaS billing systems and infrastructure
- Knowledge of SaaS pricing models and billing practices
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?
- You’ll join the adventures of an early-stage company and experience what it means to have an incredibly impactful job
- You’ll become part of a team of nice, awesome, and highly dedicated people who all have the same mission: Helping companies build better businesses
- Flexible hours with healthy work-life balance
- All employees, including contractors, receive sick days, paid holiday days, and paternity leave
- You’ll receive a great salary pack (market or upmarket)!
- Application is reviewed
- Initial interview
- Peer interview
- Technical exercise
- Final interview
- Reference checks
This is a full-time remote position. Please note that we are only able to consider applicants who are eligible to work in Canada at this time.