Time zones: CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
The Director of Admissions (DOA) manages the day-to-day operations of the Admissions Department and is the direct supervisor for all Admissions Representatives (AR) personnel. His/her time will focus on daily operations, training, coaching and mentoring. Additionally, time will be invested in data analysis for proper strategic planning to meet assigned admissions department goals. Therefore, the Director of Admissions must possess strong leadership, management, and interpersonal skills; as well as the ability to effectively train and coach the admissions team.
Responsible for the overall success of the Admissions Department, the Director of Admissions will ensure that admissions policies and procedures are followed. Furthermore, the Director of Admissions will align the admissions team for student graduation success. This is a full time position that reports to the Vice President of Admissions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Director of Admissions will be responsible, but not limited to, the duties and tasks listed below:
- Report to the Vice President of Admissions for issues related to overall operation of the department.
- Adhere strictly to accrediting agency and U.S. Department of Education guidelines for proprietary school admissions
- Follow all policies and procedures outlined in all Admissions manuals and established by the campus and/or company
- Manage the daily operations of the Department of Admissions in an effort to meet or exceed admissions department goals.
- Provide direct supervision for Admissions Representatives.
- Ensure that best practices are implemented and that policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide weekly individual and team on-campus training/coaching within the department.
- Verify that all admissions personnel are properly trained and take steps to improve the levels of proficiency; retrain as needed.
- Manage scheduled weekly admissions meetings, daily briefs and timely completion of required evaluations of all assigned staff.
- Analyze weekly and module department reports to set strategic plan for admissions department.
- Conduct weekly lock-in meetings with department.
- Ensure that the morale of the admissions department is positive and take necessary steps to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and energy.
- Communicate goals and the needs of the admissions department to the Vice President of Admissions.
- Develop and drive campus generated leads campaigns.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the market and all competitive forces.
- Participate in College meetings and committees as approved by the Vice President of Admissions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Experience managing remote employees.
- 10 years minimum combined work experience in business, customer service, education or sales management that includes a minimum of 5 years in management positions.
- Experience in managing teams with varied responsibilities preferred
- Highly proficient computer skills
- Demonstrated effective analytical skills and goal setting
- Proven results in achieving company objectives and goals
- Salaried - Exempt Full-time position
- Team of 6 or More AR’s - Annual Hiring Wage: $85,000.00
We are committed to Diversity. Charter College is an EOE Employer