We believe individuals are so much more than their labels, and welcome candidates from all walks of life (all genders, ethnicities, ages, educational backgrounds, sexual orientations etc.) as we strive to build a diverse team.
Are you interested in working with product managers at great SaaS companies, like Mixpanel, Moz, Degreed and Highspot? Do you want to influence the experience of millions of software users worldwide? Can you develop expertise in a cutting edge product within an exploding space?
a platform for product success; our customers build in-product experiences (like banners, modals, tooltips, walkthroughs, spotlights, widgets, microsurveys etc.) inside their web apps without writing any code, using Chameleon.
They can track how their users engaged with these experiences, to help users complete their onboarding, discover features, deepen their usage and prevent issues.
This provides information for users at the right time, and in the place they are already active. This is the new way of doing product marketing, driving product growth and deflecting issues.
We’re looking for a creative, diligent, and likeable problem-solver, who can engage with customers to uncover the technical reasons behind their issues, coach them on technical aspects of our product, and support sales deals with technical expertise.
If not already, you will become an expert on product-led growth best practices, web technologies (JS, CSS) and the psychology of user engagement.
The role (what you will do)
- Be the voice of our startup as the first responder to support issues
- Act like a detective to investigate issues (often includes logging into our customers’ software and being able to recreate the issue consistently
- Provide relief to customers with friendly progress updates
- Feed our engineering team clearly documented bugs
- Teach and coach users in our webinars, trainings and through help articles
- Star in sales meetings with prospects by answering difficult technical questions
- Speed up our product development by testing features and providing feedback
Your skills (what we expect)
- Comfortable debugging within the browser console
- 2+ years working in a technical support role
- Experience working at a SaaS startup
- Great at managing multiple threads of work
- Builder/owner mindset (independent, comfortable with ambiguity)
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You are in a GMT+ timezone (Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Australasia)
- This is your full-time job (no other part-time roles)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
Our ways of working
- Remote-first team; we give you independence over your working hours and trust your commitment to your teammates and our customers
- Reporting to Aaron Cody (Head of Technical Success); working with Pulkit Agrawal (Co-founder & CEO) and the wider engineering team
- Tools you will use: Intercom, Chrome Developer Tools, Trello, Zoom, Loom, our customer’s products
- Work with great people with high quality standards and lots of hustle
- Competitive salary and equity
- Own your career direction as the company grows
- Budget for home office equipment
- Get to know our many SaaS products and product people (our customers) from around the world