We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to help us rapidly scale and build out our Analytics platform to lead the blockchain industry. Leveraging the latest technologies and DataOps best practices, you’ll have significant influence and impact on stack architecture and service design as we build out and connect our blockchain data to real world applications. You’ll be mentoring (and building) a team of passionate Data Scientists and Engineers to help us drive the rest of the business on our journey to increase adoption of blockchain technology.
Just like the blockchain industry which has grown exponentially, you’ll be doing the same as the team and our scope of work grows from building foundational infrastructure, to implementing deep learning algorithms across both blockchain and real world data. To excel here you’ll have a broad range of technical experience and enjoy being both an individual contributor with direct business impact and being a leader in a vibrant and creative working environment.
- Tackle and solve complex blockchain to real-world data integrations empowering a global team of high performers
- Be the expert in delivering rich data solutions to business stakeholders, providing them with powerful insight through your vast experience in analytics
- Work hand in hand with our expert Data Engineers to deploy best in class data pipeline monitoring softwares across all our services
- Architect analytics solutions to meet short term MVPs that can scale as rapidly as we do
- Mentor and be an expert sounding board for our super talented Full Stacks and Data Scientists
- Dive head first into bleeding edge crypto projects, utilizing our Big Data platform on GCP
- Set the tone with your product lifecycle experience, helping the team see pitfalls and address them ahead of time
- Being a Hands-on leader for a team of integration engineers and developers
- Designing slick and intuitive UI’s with cutting-edge UX to empower users to own their data
- The ability to break down complex business requirements into a flow of simple modular operations
- Designing workflows that can be easily upgraded with rich new features
- Advising on and peer reviewing best in class database design principles and optimizations
- Tackling difficult and ambiguous problems in a bleeding edge industry where competitive edge is everything
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper
. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.