About the Role
As a Blockchain Engineer at Cere, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a specific business model, and building a blockchain network. You
will also be expected to:
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve;
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic;
- Be involved in the global blockchain community - work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals;
- Develop strong written English communication skills by documenting everything, from design to implementation to process and beyond.
- 5+ years of engineering experience;
- 1+ years experience with any Substrate based Network;
- 2+ years experience developing smart contracts and consensus protocols;
- Experience with Rust Programming Language;
- Familiarity with cryptography concepts;
- Familiarity with P2P networks, high throughput, and robust services;
- Superior knowledge of blockchains/consensus protocol;
- Strong understanding of concurrency, writing efficient and safe multithreaded code;
- Experience working with open-source projects;
- Strong knowledge of standard algorithms and data structures.
Nice to have:
- Experience in cryptography or secure protocols.