Time zones: CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
In this role, you will help our team to run campaigns outside of ‘office hours’ - which is GMT+1. The bulk of our clients are in a different time-zone to us, so this is incredibly important for us to maintain our excellent service.
Run influencer campaigns for our clients on YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok when most of the team aren’t online. That involves, but isn’t limited to:
- Reviewing content submitted to us by creators.
- Sending your feedback and any client feedback to creators and their agents.
- Sending creators’ content to clients to request feedback.
- Confirm that the creator has all the correct details in place before going live.
- Sharing information when requested and answering queries from creators.
- Updating and maintaining our data dashboards.
- Communicating with your manager and the wider team on any issues that may come up with videos during your shift.
- Ideally, at least 1 year of experience operating in a remote-based role, preferably in a customer service or support role.
- Great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to handle difficult customer situations.
- Able to manage a fluctuating workload.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A general interest in content creators and platforms like YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Podcasts.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to the email address listed on this ad.