CE Broker is a growing tech company based in Jacksonville, FL. This is a remote, full-time permanent Customer Support Specialist position, available to start immediately. This job comes with full benefits, and is ideal for people with busy lives to still have weekends and holidays off! Plus, it's meaningful work with a real impact - assisting professionals in the healthcare field to successfully become licensed! This is a fully remote position and employees can work from anywhere in the United States.
Shifts will be from 11am-8pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday, with earlier shifts possible as they become available. Pay for this position aligns with an employee's geographic location accordingly and starts at $16 per hour.
Why CE Broker:
- Multi-year award winner for Best Company to Work For by both Florida Trend and Outside Magazine.
- Work from home, but still be part of the team: Actually enjoy your coworkers and do work that matters!
- Wellness benefits: Monthly fitness allowance and discounts on organic produce delivery.
- Balanced Lifestyle - Paid holidays, monthly PTO accrual and paid time off for volunteering!
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits – “An apple a day…” doesn’t always work.
- Retirement plan with company matching – Live in the moment…but plan for the future too.
We're looking for someone who...
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Writes in a clear and concise manner
- Enjoys teaching others and explaining technical concepts
- Has patience to listen and grasp what customers are trying to accomplish
- Is a continuous learner
- Pays high attention to detail
- Knows how to communicate and help
- Previous contact center experience
- Has a reliable broadband internet connection (minimum 3 mb upload, 18 mb download required) with ethernet connection capability.
- Has a cool talent like break dancing or opera singing because that would be fun to see.
- Answer customer live chats, emails, and phone calls
- Provide delightful customer service through casual, unscripted conversations
- Provide customer feedback and data to internal teams across the company
- Maintain detailed product knowledge to engage in consumer education and support sales efforts
- Write internal documentation and tutorials
How to apply:
With your application, please submit a cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work as a Customer Support Specialist.
- Why you want to work at CE Broker and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great.
Any resumes without a cover letter will be removed from consideration.
If you think you've got all the right stuff for this position, please submit the cover letter and resume at our careers page: cebroker.com/jobs.
We look forward to hearing from you!