Region: North America
View all Catylist jobs →
- Becoming an expert on our market, our clients, our competition, and our products.
- Helping to shape and position our brand.
- Creating marketing strategies from the ground up.
- Working with our team to implement those strategies, monitoring the results and tweaking things as we go.
- This isn't your first rodeo. You have some experience in positioning brands/products.
- You're driven by numbers, and believe that there's a quantitative way to measure success for anything and everything we do.
- You understand that working as part of a small team means wearing lots of different hats, and you're not afraid to get your hands dirty writing content or laying out a brochure -- whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Like us, you value stability, work/life balance, group decisions, and working with people that are good-natured, open-minded, interesting, hard-working, and self-motivated.
- Some knowledge of real estate is a plus; commercial real estate a huge plus.
- You feel lost and unappreciated in the corporate bureaucracy of a big company.
- You're over the chaos and uncertainty of a start-up. You like having reasonable hours and knowing that your job will be around next week.
- Freelance or agency work is not your bag. You prefer investing in the success of a particular team rather than wrangling clients and jumping from project to project.
Apply for this position
Send an email to Shon Bendrey at email@example.com, and please take some time to explain why you're a fit for our team. Include your resume and anything else that will give us a feel for the quality of your work.