Catch Co. is looking for a detail-oriented and collaborative Marketing Operations Coordinator to shepherd a broad range of marketing activities from ideation through to launch. As we expand our media mix, increase the frequency and complexity of campaigns and promotions, and launch new content offerings, it is critical that we nail the details and work efficiently across teams to maximize our impact. The Marketing Operations Coordinator will sit within Marketing but will work extensively with a range of internal teams and external stakeholders to execute this important role.
What you will do:
- Work with the full Marketing team and other functional areas to maintain a rolling marketing calendar.
- Act as project manager for a diverse range of marketing activities, including in-house video content, organic social, PR/earned media, performance marketing, CRM, influencers, and experiential activations.
- Lead cross-functional efforts to codify processes, swim lanes, and ‘what good looks like’ for marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Build out a robust roadmap for each in-scope initiative and coordinate with internal teams to allocate resources.
- Track status of priority initiatives and regularly communicate with relevant teams to ensure projects stay on track.
What experience you need:
- 2+ years of project management or marketing/creative ops experience.
- Proven track record of bridging cross-functional teams to execute complex initiatives.
- Experience with project management systems, including vendor offerings and/or homegrown solutions.
What will make you successful:
- Ability to prioritize effectively and efficiently
- Strong attention to detail and love of processes
- Comfort operating within ambiguity and flexibility in adapting to changing priorities
- Passion for organization and planning
- Ability to facilitate groups and collaborate cross-functionally
- Dedication to following through on commitments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adherence to high standards
What is Catch Co?
At Catch Co, our purpose is to rescue people from the indoors by connecting them with America’s top outdoor sport: fishing. More than 50 million Americans fish every year and Catch Co is the industry leader in creating products, content, and experiences that modern anglers love. Most importantly, we aim to be the industry’s most data-driven and customer-centric company.
We are building 3 unique businesses to deliver on that mission:
- Mystery Tackle Box - Founded in 2012, MTB is the most popular fishing subscription service in the world, with over 5 million boxes shipped (and counting!).
- Karl’s Bait and Tackle - Launched in 2018, Karl’s is a unique and exciting ecommerce experience that brings the local tackle shop to the Internet.
- Catch Co. fishing products - Catch Co also designs and develops some of fishing’s most popular and innovative brands and products, sold online and in retail throughout the world.
To support these businesses, we have built a best-in-class foundation of creativity, technology, data, and a fun and supportive culture. We have also built durable partnerships with some of the industry’s most impactful content creators, influencers, product designers, and more.
As we execute against our mission, our team members remain curious, action-oriented, and collaborative. If that sounds like you, we would love to meet you.
Everybody can fish with us!
These are our core values:
- Passion: We love what we do and we take pride in our work.
- Action: We work hard to get stuff done, with urgency.
- Optimism: We believe that we will succeed, and we are willing to keep trying new things.
- Honesty: We tell it like it is, communicate issues, take accountability and use data to make decisions. We are transparent with customers, partners and employees.
- Curiosity: We look for ways to make things better. We focus on solutions, not problems.
- #happydance: We create happiness for our customers and for each other.
Our culture is fast-moving, hardworking, welcoming and friendly, and we keep our calendar full of opportunities to learn from coworkers and foster community. We love a good team event (like trivia or Quiplash), continued learning (fireside chats led by colleagues), and niche Slack channels like #mlb, #bachelor, #unpopular_opinions, #badjokes and #smallwins.
Catch Co. is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Catch Co. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected status.
- "Take what you need" paid time off (PTO) policy
- 11 paid holidays yearly
- Fully distributed team (most employees may work from anywhere in the continental United States!)
- Flexible working schedule
- Two yearly week-long company retreats
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - We cover 80-100% of the premium for yourself and your dependents
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer-sponsored disability insurance
- Employer-sponsored life insurance
- Employee discount program
- 401(K) plan
- Pet insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free Karl's Club membership and $100 of store credit
- And more!
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available at this time.