Capbase is looking to hire a QA Automation Engineer to join our dynamic and growing remote team. Capbase is a digital governance platform for startups and securities transactions. We simplify legal compliance and corporate governance for startups.
We’re a small team, so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to collaborate directly with the founders, and this role in particular will have an architectural scope over our end-to-end integration tests, visual diff testing and CI/CD pipelines.
- Able to communicate clearly in spoken and written English
- Experience using Cypress.io for automated tests
- Experience implementing visual diff testing, using Percy.io or other similar tools
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines, especially AWS Codebuild
- Familiarity with React and/or React-Native
- Able to work to get this project done in the next 4-6 weeks
This job is fully remote and we are a 100% distributed team, working across several timezones with team members in North America, Europe and Asia.
In addition to a competitive salary and stock benefits, Capbase is proud to offer the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave to use for any purpose
- $2,500 to purchase any equipment you need to do your job properly
- $500 per year for professional development to use however you choose (conferences, books, online classes, etc)
- Up to $300/mo in co-working membership allowance (market dependent)
- Healthcare benefits fully paid for the employee, plus 75% covered for all dependents (only in countries without national healthcare)
- An annual, expenses paid, global meetup of Capbase employees somewhere fun in the world
- Up to 3 months paid parental leave
Founded in 2018, Capbase is backed by top-tier fintech VCs and angel investors from Silicon Valley.
We are a diverse & distributed team located across several time zones and countries. We strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. Applicants from groups traditionally underrepresented in technology are strongly encouraged to apply. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your resume
- A summary of your professional experience working with React applications, Cypress, visual diff testing and CI/CD frameworks
- A summary of a complex, challenging engineering project you worked on in the past
- A few sentences about why you're interested in working at Capbase
** Any applications that don't include the requested information will be ignored **