FULL-TIME REMOTE (Eastern Europe)
C4Media, Inc. is seeking a remote Drupal Developer(contractor) to join our global IT / Development team. You will work closely with our product, graphic design, and business teams to incubate ideas and then execute to make those ideas a reality.
C4Media, Inc. is an established media company based in Toronto, Canada, who has served the professional and enterprise software community for the last 15 years. As a fully remote company, we support over 9 million senior software developers & teams in learning new software technologies and adopting new practices through our educational website, InfoQ, and our premium international software development conferences, QCon and InfoQ Live.
About the role
As Drupal Developer, you are a committed developer who is an experienced problem solver, enjoys working in a fast-past environment and collaborating with a multidisciplinary team.
Participate in code reviews and knowledge-sharing
Attend regular sprint activities such as standups, and retrospectives
Code website front-end user interfaces
Code website management back-ends and user-facing application logic
Familiar with version control (git), dev/prod workflows
Familiar with Drupal Multi-site
Requirements of this role include:
- Strong Drupal development experience
- University or college degree/diploma or equivalent training and experience
- 3+ years of related web development experience
- Enjoys being productive in fully remote teams, including
- Being comfortable with team productivity software (Google Docs, Slack, etc.)
- Being technology-curious and able to quickly learn new software
- Having access to high-speed internet & a newer computer
- Being near-native in English (written & spoken)
- Being able to work online hours that overlap with EST 9 am to 1 pm
- Loves to travel to our in-person conferences in Europe & North America
- Wants to grow personally and professionally, inside a diverse, global, remote-first company culture
- Seeks process-ownership and accountability
- Enjoys both interacting with people as well as analyzing data and KPIs
Application closing date: July 16, 2021
We offer additional perks, including paid time off and continuing educational funds.