Talent Acquisition Associate
Must be located: GMT-09:00 to GMT-01:0
Visit company website
View all Bunny Inc. jobs
- Find the best Pros for all of Bunny Inc.'s categories using different acquisition channels.
- Connect with Pros that have shown interest in working with Bunny Inc. and have them apply to join us.
- Document and improve our Talent Acquisition processes.
- Manage the application process for all of Bunny Inc.'s categories.
- Design new workflows to improve our talent conversion flow.
- Ensure we acquire a minimum number of Pros in the languages where we have a demand.
- Support the Production Management, Sales and L10N teams in acquiring Pro's in the languages they require.
- Recruitment experience is a plus.
- Marketing or communications experience is a plus.
- Voice acting experience is a plus!
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must. Other languages are a plus.
- Minimum C1 English level under the Common European Framework Reference (TOEFL, IELTS, Michigan, etc.)
- Ability to work in a highly diverse and multicultural team.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills and familiarity with web technology.
- Be able to craft marketing campaigns and cold emails.
- Basic Excel skills. - Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment, the world changes and we must change with it!
- Proactivity and open-mindedness, we are looking for someone who can think out of the box and propose ideas.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Be able to support analysis with data. Make data-informed decisions.
- Cost of co-working space will be covered
- Health insurance
- In-person periodic retreats
- Equipment will be provided
- Flexible vacation time
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.