Must be located: Anywhere
Visit company website
View all Bunny Inc. jobs
- Increase the revenue from new clients by 50% within the first six months of execution.
- Set a baseline and increase conversion from landing pages.
- Define and execute an internal and external strategy to define and get-to-know our ideal customers.
- Conduct a competitive analysis in order to have a better understanding of where we are standing on the creative services market.
- Drive a rigorous testing program, aimed to continuously launch, analyze, optimize, and scale marketing strategies and channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of the creative services industry by analyzing behavioral metrics, monitoring and collating insights, conducting customer research.
- Develop a segment-based view of our customers and educate internal clients on customer insights.
- Develop and experiment with different and innovative marketing strategies to increase revenue from new users in all of our platforms.
- Improve performance and tracking of the marketing funnel and its conversion rates.
- Develop and own promotional email campaigns that win hearts and inspire memorable experiences for the users. (No spam, please!).
- Ideate and launch new product features and new Bunny categories.
- Dig through our data to find key insights and opportunities to grow conversions and revenue.
- Communicate with different business units and align the technical aspects of the design, interface, and performance of our marketing efforts.
- Determine ROI of marketing strategies and skillfully adjusting as needed.
- Build sources of organic traffic as well as a base of prospects that will increase the revenue in the long-term.
- Rapid experimentation of different strategies and collaboration with our product team, sales team, and other areas of the business to identify the most efficient ways to grow a business.
- 3 years of relevant experience in marketing related positions.
- Ability to define and implement growth marketing strategy.
- Demonstrated SQL sufficiency.
- Expertise in data-driven marketing.
- Experience in building and executing marketing programs for digital businesses.
- Ability to define and set up strategic work tools (CRM, email marketing platform, etc.).
- Familiarity with a variety of acquisition and retention metrics.
- Knowledgeable in audience segmentation strategies and associated action plans.
- Knowledgeable in market research.
- Excellent analytic skills and the ability to interpret data to create actionable insights.
- History of implementing unique and creative growth mechanisms to increase user engagement is a plus.
- Cost of co-working space will be covered
- Health insurance
- In-person periodic retreats
- Equipment will be provided
Monetary compensationUSD$ 55000 to 61000 /year
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.