Brilliant is looking to add a Senior Strategy and Operations Associate to our rapidly scaling team.
With a focus on creativity and technology, Brilliant curates, produces, and helps companies distribute memorable branded merchandise and custom products. Whether it's newsworthy press kits, welcome gifts for new hires, merch sets to promote a product launch, or giveaways people love, our team of retail trend experts, designers and engineers work together to produce impactful products that bring brands to life.
You will report to our COO and collaborate cross functionally to build processes and structure around your newly created function.
- Oversee project tracking with our warehouse and ensure timelines are met
- Consistently monitor fulfillment requests to ensure they are set up to make warehouse operations simple and efficient
- Work with warehouse team to ensure returns and excess inventory are properly managed
- Establish a regular cadence of communication and reporting to maintain visibility of process and function
- Continuously look for ways to create efficiencies within operations
- Own customer service and build best practices to ensure satisfaction
- Champion team to successful outcomes
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of warehouse/e-commerce/fulfillment experience (packaged goods experience preferred)
- Experience managing cross functional projects
- Strong, proactive communication skills, understanding the value of sharing information, data and results
- Process and project management driven expert continuously looking for ways to refine, improve, and execute successfully
- Ability to travel to our warehouse regularly to build relationships and evaluate operations
- An inquisitive problem solver who relishes in independently solving complex problems