Work with our clients help them design and produce creative branded products, achieve marketing goals and delight their customers and colleagues with better branded products and flawlessly executed campaigns.
The Creative Partner is tech-savvy, has excellent communication skills, design chops, a great eye and a passion for ecommerce, retail trends and creative, well-designed physical products.
Primary activities include product research and selection, light product design, production logistics coordination, project management and account management. You will interface with Brilliant designers, vendors and our clients to develop creative solutions, pitch them to clients, and execute projects from beginning to end.
This is a special hybrid role for a special hybrid kind of person. The role is a little bit of each of the following:
- Account Management
- Graphic Design
- Project Management
- Creative Direction
- Shopping and Retail Trend Analysis
- Vendor Management
- Customer Service
- Exception Handling
- 2-4 years of full-time work experience required (minimum)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Detail oriented and super organized
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop experience
- Good design sense
- Strong customer service mentality
- Tech savvy
- Positive attitude - this is a heavy client-service role, so strong empathy is a must!
- You love branding, design and retail -- you will ultimately be selling prospective clients on Brilliant and our mission to bring their brands to life through impactful branded merchandise, creative packaging and thoughtful collateral
- #remotelife: You love the freedom remote work brings, and you know that with great freedom comes great responsibility. You’re ready for both
Comp and Benefits
- Base $60-85k DOE
- Open vacation / PTO policy
- $3,000 a year in healthcare reimbursement through our QSEHRA program
- 401k plan and profit sharing
We are a small, nimble team. You will have room to grow in your role, manage others, take on additional responsibilities, or focus on specific skills as desired. Opportunities available to work on company branding, content creation, email marketing, software product management, ops, reporting, buying, merchandise planning if interested.
We are a remote company, so you can be based anywhere in the US and should be enthusiastic about working remotely.