What you might work on
Everything! We don’t even have an MVP yet, so if you’re passionate about building something from scratch, it doesn’t get more from scratch than this.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about creating experiences for end-users who’ll end up loving the product. You’ll have a huge impact on how the product will be formed and we’re looking for someone who wants to really shake the foundations of the CRM world.
We’d love it if you have a few of these experiences in your background:
- Create wireframes and clickable prototypes in Figma
- You can write test scripts for in-person and unmoderated user tests and analyse the results at high-velocity.
- Able to break down experiences thoughtfully so that your team can plan and ship value incrementally
- You can communicate your data-informed vision and design rationale to stakeholders
- You can provide appropriate design artifacts for your team, including journey maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and occasionally high fidelity shippable assets in our visual style.
Since we’re so early you also need to be very self-sufficient and take initiative. We don’t have an established process yet, but that means you’ll be able to influence what that product development process will look like.
- 6+ years experience in user experience design or interactive design
- Comfortable planning and estimating UX effort for projects
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch or other industry design and prototyping tools
- We prefer that you have previous experience in designing software, preferably SaaS products (but not a hard requirement)
- Fluent in English
We will review your work as a part of the application process, so please provide a portfolio link or work samples with your application.