Customer success specialist
Headquarters: Oxford, UK
Region: United Kingdom
View all Bookwhen jobs →
- Maintain excellent level of support and response times to our customers, responding to questions via online chat, email, phone and social media.
- Pro-actively stop churn by helping customers achieve full value from our software. This might include demo’s, responding to feedback and negotiating on subscriptions.
- Increase Bookwhen’s social media presence and establish our online ‘personality’.
- Contribute to product development – mapping feature requests and identifying areas of priority.
- Provide analysis based on qualitative feedback from customers to help inform specifications on new features and products.
- Contribute to blog articles, drawing from a range of subjects including customer success stories, business insights and thought pieces on software.
- Maintain and update support documents and media.
- Manage communications to customers on new feature releases and up-selling opportunities.
- Manage responses to online reviews.
- Educated to degree level.
- Excellent communication skills and a natural people person. Good at explaining things with flawless written and spoken English.
- Enjoys problem solving and employing lateral thinking. Has a calm and logical approach to resolving issues.
- Good fundamental understanding of software architecture.
- Basic sales experience with the ability to convert lead enquiries through demo’s, calls and responding to emails.
- Social media communication experience.
- Content writing experience.
- Experience in SaaS support role.
- Experience working in remote team.
- Working French or Spanish
- Experience of optimising copy for SEO.
- Experience creating ‘how-to’ videos.
- Previous management experience (as role develops there are opportunities to manage other support teams).
- Familiarity with PPC and remarketing techniques.
- A fully-remote job.
- Competitive salary with end of year bonus.
- Generous annual leave – 33 days per year (including public holidays).
- Pension scheme.
- Budget for co-working spaces and office equipment.
- Away days.
Apply for this position
Please send your CV, covering letter, Linkedin profile link and responses to the three following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org 1. Tell us about a time when you went the extra mile to help someone with a problem. 2. Tell us about a time when you solved a complex problem. 3. What's the most important characteristic of a good customer support interaction?