This is a remote position open to candidates located in European and South American time zones. You will be joining a 100% remote team.
At Bonfire, we work everyday to unlock the potential of custom apparel. We’ve helped tens of thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom apparel, and we’re searching for an experienced Engineering Manager to help continue our commitment to excellence.
The Engineering Team builds software that facilitates just about every aspect of buying and selling custom apparel online with our no-inventory campaign-based model. Our UX-heavy modules include our self service merchandise design tool and campaign/store setup flows which dovetail into our highly trafficked campaign pages & checkout flows. We also build for the supply chain & logistics side of our business with portals and services that serve admin, pre-production, design and fulfillment needs.
We are excited to hire an enthusiastic and dedicated Senior PHP Developer who is looking for a long-term relationship alongside other committed team members.
Are you ready to join an amazing company doing good in the world?
- Fluent English. This is imperative.
- You can work on a feature from start to finish, communicate about it and ask the right questions.
- You are comfortable with PHP and can confidently write code and see it deployed to production servers.
- You have 5+ years of experience with PHP and over 20 successful projects/websites.
- SQL comes naturally to you and you understand how databases work.
- You are bold and not afraid to SSH into a server and change some configuration files.
- Senior PHP Developer is responsible for implementing new features, fixing bugs, and improving and refactoring code.
- Many tasks are not strictly web related and may challenge you in other ways (e.g. data analytics, network communication, database optimization, etc.).
- You will have a lot of independence and agency while working, but you will communicate with other colleagues daily and often work with them directly to solve coding issues.
THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
This is a remote position. You have an amazing opportunity to join our fast growing platform and make it grow even faster.
We offer you outstanding team environment, low stress atmosphere, and an opportunity to advance your career by building amazing things on a modern tech stack.