Senior Full Stack Engineer - React Native
Headquarters: Ft Lauderdale, FL
View all Boatyard jobs →
- Contributing to our engineering culture that emphasizes strong architectural design, collaboration, innovation, and accountability.
- Optimizing the performance and reliability of our platform and ensuring we meet our SLAs.
- Participating in sprint planning sessions and working collaboratively with the team
- Implementing new UI/UX Designs and working with back-end engineers to integrate front end apps with existing API
- Performing code reviews and QA, every team member owns their work.
- Improving existing APIs and building new, unit-tested APIs, Creating unit tests
- Ensure that features are being delivered efficiently and on-time and as the most practical solution to meet business goals.
- Experience developing React Native apps that interface with Restful APIs
- Experience with React/Redux/Third-Party API Integrations
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, able to follow code patterns for updating and generating APIs
- Successfully developed both iOS and Android applications using React Native
- 2+ years of experience developing React Native apps
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Fluent speaking and writing in English
- Write high quality, well-structured code
- Available to work 40+ hours/week during EST work hours
- You would be joining a team that believes our work is a craft, and takes great pride in what we do.
- Work with a growing startup with a passion for innovation
- Our culture is focused on results and integrity. We do what we say, when we say it, and deliver quality output as a team.
- Opportunity for growth
Apply for this position
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short note letting us know why you're the right fit for our team. Independent developers only please. Dev shop or agencies will not be considered for this position.