At BlueLabs we are building a next-generation sports betting platform, including tailored client applications for different markets. Our technology already powers BetFox
, a new sportsbook operator in Ghana, and we plan rolling it out to additional regions in 2022.
Our team is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to design, implement and own our internal tools. As an engineer on our team you will be responsible for scoping, planning, and implementing solutions to support our different operational teams such as Customer Support and Trading. Our internal tools are based on Retool
, a low-code platform that allows us to build functional user interfaces to connect and orchestrate different data sources and APIs in no time.Responsibilities
- Have a critical role in building and maintaining reliable internal tools such as for Player Management, KYC, Payments, Offer Management, Trading or Fraud Detection.
- Help improving our operational processes by shadowing relevant operational teams remotely and suggest and implement tools to automate and simplify their workflows.
- Manage all technical aspects of relationships with different stakeholders and take ownership of the implementations.
- Work closely with our engineering teams to take any project from inception to completion and act as a Retool advocate, enabling them to deliver their services end-to-end with beautiful management interfaces.
- Establish standards for our internal tools to ensure that they harmonize with each other.
- Serve as the primary, ongoing technical point of contact for the users of our internal tools.
- 2+ years experience in software engineering, gaming operations or a similar field
- Good understanding of the engineering stack, and how each piece fits into the whole
- Experience and strong passion for capturing requirements and designing user interfaces to support business operations
- High level of cross functional team communications and deeper engineering knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously in a fully distributed team
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English
- Previous experience with Retool or other low-code development platforms
- Knowledge of sports betting or gaming in general
Learn more about how this team is built and its impact on our careers page.
We are a full distributed team and this enables us to hire only the best, without being restricted to the talent pool available at a specific geographic location. However, to facilitate team communication and collaboration we currently require you to be located in Europe.
You must also be able to travel to other European locations 1-2 times a year for our onsite meetings. Some of our onsites have been to Barcelona ⛵, Chamonix ⛷ and the most recent one in Vienna this past September.
The compensation range for this role is €40,000 to €70,000 annually
, depending on your skills and experience. We encourage you to read our Recruitment FAQs
for further details. In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide these perks
to all team members:
💻 Brand new MacBook 16" M1 Pro
(or Linux laptop).
💡 Creative Fridays - Spending 20% on non-roadmap items.
🏖 35 days of Paid Time Off - For vacation and national holidays.
🧘🏼♀️ Relax & Recharge time off - We are aware of the importance of our Mental health therefore we encourage to use this time off when needed.
🖥 1.000€ Home Office Allowance (every two years).
🏢 200€ Co-working Allowance (per month).
🏄🏻♂️ 100€ Wellbeing Allowance to promote healthy and active lifestyles (per month).
👩🏾🎓 1.000€ Personal Development Budget for your profesional growth (per year).
⏰ Flexible hours - We do not enforce core working hours and embrace asynchronous work where possible.
💸 Annual Loyalty Bonus - 5% of your base pay for every full year with BlueLabs from the 2nd year.
🌍 Remote culture and Diverse team.
BlueLabs culture values teamwork, trust, empowering employees from day one, communication and providing a healthy working relationship.
We are looking for you to join us, what are you waiting for?