VP of Customer Success
Visit company website
View all Biteable jobs
G’day 👋, Biteable here. On behalf of our 4 million users, we’re looking for a VP to take our Customer Success Team to the next level. If you’re looking to build on your experience as a proven customer success leader at a B2B software company (and you like video), this position might tickle your fancy.
All About You:
- You’re a proven leader. You’ve already got 3+ years of proven customer support operations leadership at a B2B software company. And you’re in the mood for more.
- You do growth. You’ve got strong customer support acumen with demonstrated ability to grow and scale a high performing support team.
- You’re directional. You have the ability to influence customer success direction. And you can clearly articulate why you make the decisions you do.
- You drive change. You’ve driven organisational change in a growth environment before. You iron out the bumps with your well-structured communication style (both verbal and written).
- You upscale. You’ve got plenty of experience developing and implementing scalable customer support processes and systems. You often bore your friends by talking on the topic at parties.
- You dot your I’s. You’re detail oriented with strong analysis, process, and critical thinking skills. You draw insights from data, but you also make decisions based on heuristics and instinct
All About The Role:
Your tasks as VP of Customer Success will be decided collaboratively by you and the COO / CEO. You will work closely with our Customer Success Manager.
These are the things we imagine you doing. You might have better ideas.
- Define and execute the Biteable customer success strategy
- Drive the strategic direction of customer support and account management
- Measure and assess the customer experience while improving user outcomes
- Commence and grow our Enterprise Support offering and account management programs
- Establish performance metrics and seek continuous improvement
- Work with Marketing to own all bulk customer communication
- Build and maintain relationships with Development, Product, and Marketing that improve the support experience
- Create, maintain and expire documentation
- Build and drive follow-up processes that empower customers
- Recruit, manage, develop and lead a highly collaborative and customer focused team
All About Us:
We are Biteable, a tech start-up that makes (jaw-dropping) videos possible for everyone. We stand apart in our market thanks to our dedication to studio-quality content and our passion for simplicity.
Since our launch in 2014 we’ve:
- Created a community of over 4 million users
- Rendered 3.4 million videos (that’s about 2.4 million minutes back-to-back)
- Raised $3.9 million in venture capital including a $2.8M round in Jan 2018
How To Apply:
We want you to start soon, so our application process is quick and intense. Start by sending us your CV and a short explanation about why you and Biteable fit together like a horse and carriage. We’ll review it and get back to you quick smart. We’ll then do two rounds of informal interviews. If it feels right for all of us, you’ll be taking the customer success reins at Biteable shortly. Giddy up.
Send your application to email@example.com
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.