Are you “the one”?
We’re looking for an experienced SaaS sales professional who’s been around the block. We’re hoping this leads to you hiring and growing the sales and customer success teams. Giving product demos, following up, closing and getting the most of inbound as well as outbound leads is your bread and butter.
A day in the life of a Better Proposals sales rep
On any given day you’ll be:
- Using outreach tools to find new opportunities
- Calling prospects
- Using Zoom to conduct demos of Better Proposals
- Follow up with prospects and move deals to the next stage
- Keeping good notes and our CRM up to date
- Complete security questionnaires on larger accounts
- Selling custom designed proposal templates and onboarding services
- Sending tailored proposals to potential customers
- Working with our Customer Success team to create a great onboarding experience for new customers.
Sales calls and demos are the bread and butter of the role. Your approach should be calm, confident and natural. You should be comfortable operating a live demo on the fly based on answers to initial questions - once you’re up to speed with product knowledge of course.
- Be part of growing the sales team and shaping how it functions
- Remote work in a global company, with a friendly yet hardworking team
- Opportunity to grow within the company, head up departments and earn promotions and pay rises
- $150,000 per annum OTE
- No work on your birthday
- 3 weeks paid holiday + 1 week for every year (capped at 6 weeks)
- Choose 8 national holidays that make sense to your country.
- Sizeable annual bonus based on personal and company performance
- At least 5 years SaaS sales experience
- Be happy conducting demos and having calls at different times of the day to suit the customer - it's more important that you're available for the US market.
- Your email writing will be clear, concise and well formatted
- You will speak clearly, ask questions, be friendly and take a problem solving approach to sales situations.
- Understand customer pain points and establish how Better Proposals might be a fit.
- Have a decent internet connection and be comfortable on camera with good lighting, mic and background.
- Be comfortable with business software like Intercom, Zoom, G-Suite, Calendly, HubSpot (not essential as they’re easy to learn).
- You’d be able to start within 4 weeks. If you have a notice period of longer than 30 days it will be difficult to consider you unless your application is exceptional.
Assuming everything goes well, here’s how our hiring process goes:
- You apply
- We have an initial interview
- We will have a 2nd interview
- In special cases we might have a quick 3rd call to clarify a few things, but mostly not.
- We offer you the job
- You’re expected to accept it within 1 business day.